Subject: [Tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02 starts NOW

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:36:53 -0500

TSVWG Group

The WGLC for SCTP (2960bis)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02.txt

starts NOW.

All comments (nits, errors, suggestions, comments, approval) regarding this 
ID should be directed to the TSVWG list.

WGLC will end on or about October 30th, 2006, depending on the level of 
discussion at that time.

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:54:55 +0900

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02.txt

FYI, a diff between RFC2960 and draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02.txt is at  
http://larseggert.de/tmp/draft-ietf-tsvwg-2960bis-02-from- 
rfc2960.diff.html to ease review.

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

---

From: Randall Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:57:18 -0400

> rfc2960.diff.html to ease review.
Lars:

Two additional notes.. the BIS is also merging in RFC3309 (the checksum
change)... so you will see this present.

Plus all of the updates listed in RFC4460 are also diff'd in...

Happy SCTP'ing :-)

R

-- 
Randall Stewart
803-345-0369 <or> 815-342-5222(cell)