Subject: [Tsvwg] Specifying New Congestion Control Algorithms

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:28:12 -0800

Mark and I have revised our internet-draft on "Specifying New 
Congestion Control Algorithms"
and submitted it to the internet-drafts editor.  As part of the 
revision, we changed
the name of the draft from "draft-floyd-cc-alt-00.txt" to 
"draft-floyd-tsvwg-cc-alt-00.txt".
A copy is available at:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-floyd-tsvwg-cc-alt-00.txt
http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-floyd-tsvwg-cc-alt-00.ps

Any feedback would be appreciated.

When the revised draft appears in the internet-drafts repository in a 
day or two,
we would ask for it to be considered as a working group item.  Our goal
would be for the draft to be considered for BCP.

Many thanks,
- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:36:45 +0100

WG,

the draft is now available from the repository. We invite comments on  
whether TSVWG should take this on as a WG item for BCP. Please send  
them to the list by December 31, 2006.

Lars

On Dec 6, 2006, at 6:28, Sally Floyd wrote:
> Congestion Control Algorithms" and submitted it to the internet- 
> drafts editor.  As part of the revision, we changed the name of the  
> draft from "draft-floyd-cc-alt-00.txt" to "draft-floyd-tsvwg-cc- 
> alt-00.txt".
...
> When the revised draft appears in the internet-drafts repository in  
> a day or two,