Subject: [Tsvwg] TSVWG call for presentation timeslots in Prague

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:38:01 -0600

TSVWG

This is a request for anyone wanting to discuss a TSVWG related ID 
during the meeting we have coming up in Prague next month.

Please indicate to me the following:

         - what ID you want to discuss (by filename)
         - the link to the file
         - who is the point of contact for the ID
         - please indicate how long you would prefer to talk
         ( this will be adjusted based on how many presentations there are)
         - who is the identified presenter during the meeting

I'd like to have this list completed for scheduling by March 5th (the 
date -0X versions are due).

NOTE: for new ideas (meaning -00 individual submissions), the ADs 
have the right to move a presentation to the TSV-Area meeting, if it 
is better suited for that audience

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:34:02 +0200

Hi,

please send agenda requests for TSVAREA in Prague to tsv- 
[email-masked], including:

	title/topic
	presenter
	requested time

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting is to inform about and discuss  
important issues, developments and work within the transport area or  
outside work that impacts the transport area. In contrast to TSVWG,  
TSVAREA does not produce any documents. TSVAREA can include tutorial- 
style talks on tranport topics, maybe based on related IRTF or other  
research work. Again, we encourage relevant presentations from both  
within the transport area and from outside parties, such as other  
IETF WGs or the IRTF.

Thanks,
Lars