Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generic Aggregate Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) Reservations
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-05.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2007-2-14
	
RFC3175 defines aggregate Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) 
   reservations allowing resources to be reserved in a Diffserv network 
   for a given Per Hop Behavior (PHB), or given set of PHBs, from a 
   given source to a given destination. RFC3175 also defines how end-to-   end RSVP reservations can be aggregated onto such aggregate 
   reservations when transiting through a Diffserv cloud. There are 
   situations where multiple such aggregate reservations are needed for 
   the same source IP address, destination IP address and PHB (or set of 
   PHBs). However, this is not supported by the aggregate reservations 
   defined in RFC3175. In order to support this, the present document 
   defines a more flexible type of aggregate RSVP reservations, referred 
   to as generic aggregate reservation. Multiple such generic aggregate 
   reservations can be established for a given PHB (or set of PHBs) from 
   a given source IP address to a given destination IP address. The 
   generic aggregate reservations may be used to aggregate end-to-end 
   RSVP reservations. This document also defines the procedures for such 
   aggregation. The generic aggregate reservations may also be used end-
   to-end directly by end-systems attached to a Diffserv network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.