Subject: [Tsvwg] FW: [802.1 - 1512] Draft PAR for PBBTE

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:14:10 +0200

I believe that this announcement of a new PAR (charter) for discussion
in  IEEE 802.1 may be of interest. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: IEEE 802.1 list HELP only [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 2:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [802.1 - 1512] Draft PAR for PBBTE

Colleauges -

802.1 expect to submit a PAR for Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic
Engineering (PBBTE) at the cosing EC meeting in March; the draft PAR and
5C are therefore being circulated under the 30 day rule. The PAR text
can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2007/new-pbbte-draft-par-0207.
pdf

and the 5C here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2007/new-pbbte-draft-5c-0207.p
df

Regards,
Tony

---- IEEE 802.1 Email List ----
DELETE THIS FOOTER from copies, forwards, & replies.
List archives (access-controlled) by date:
           http://www.ieee802.org/1/private/email2/mail1.html
by thread:
           http://www.ieee802.org/1/private/email2/thrd1.html

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:56:57 -0500

This wrapped for me; this thus might be useful

http://tinyurl.com/29pokx

Marshall