Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WG last call of draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-02

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:18:49 +0200

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> This announces the start of the WG last call of "Resource ReSerVation 
> Protovol (RSVP) Extensions for Emergency Services" with the intended 
> status of proposed standard:
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-02.txt
> 
> Please provide positive or negative feedback before the 13th of April.
> 

Hi,

This WG last call has now ended. Authors please produce an updated 
version to address the comments that come in. If there are still some 
issues where there isn't consensus please continue the discussion.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------