Subject: [Tsvwg] Last Call: draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt (Specifying New Congestion Control Algorithms) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 23:49:49 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:

- 'Specifying New Congestion Control Algorithms '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-05-18. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-cc-alt-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15879&rfc_flag=0

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:13:31 -0700

> (Also, Sally is vacationing for a bit now and she'll need to
> review what I have done to the document.)

I have looked at all of Mark's changes, and they all seem good
to me.

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/
(Vacationing at a friend's house in the French countryside...)