Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Adopting draft-eggert-tsvwg-udp-guidelines as WG item?

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 11:02:04 +0200

Hi,

I could have wished for a bit more positive activity on this. But as no 
one objects we will adopt this document as a TSVWG document.

Magnus

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> TSVWG participants,
> 
> The author of "UDP Usage Guidelines for Application Designers" 
> (draft-eggert-tsvwg-udp-guidelines) request that this is adopted as WG 
> item. The other chairs support this as we think the IETF can greatly 
> benefit from having the guidance on how to utilize UDP. It is also 
> important that a document that provide guidance on usage of UDP have 
> area wide consensus. So please comment if you think adopting this 
> document in TSVWG is a good or bad idea. Do also indicate if you are 
> willing to review such a document during its development.
> 
> Please provide any comments at the latest the 4th of May.
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Magnus Westerlund
> 
> IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
> Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
> S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------