Subject: [Tsvwg] UDP-Lite MIB - ready?

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:14:16 +0100

Dear TSV'ers,

I invite you to read and provide any comments/questions that you may
have on the document below, to the tsvwg mailing list. This document is 
  rev. -02, incorporating changes suggested from the last TSV meeting 
and  via email to the authors. The MIB is strongly based on the UDP MIB, 
with updates and additions to support UDP-Lite.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-renker-tsvwg-udplite-mib-02.txt

We think this document is ready to be adopted as a WG document. If you 
have any comments, questions, or issues on this topic, please do contact us.

Best wishes,

Gorry & Gerrit

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:30:52 +0300

On 2007-5-29, at 17:14, ext Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
> We think this document is ready to be adopted as a WG document.

The chairs would like to echo this request and start a consensus call  
for WG adoption. Please send comments by June 15.

(My personal opinion is that we should take this on. UDP-Lite is one  
of our transport protocols, and we have some obligation to make sure  
it can be managed as part of the overall IETF management framework.)

Lars