Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] WG last call: draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:51:55 +0200

This WG last call has concluded without objections, we will now request
publication.

Magnus Westerlund

Magnus Westerlund skrev:
> This announces the WG last call on "MIB for the UDP-Lite protocol" with
> the intended status of Proposed Standard. Due to vacation times the WG
> last call will run for 3 weeks. The WG last call ends the 21st of August.
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-udplite-mib-00.txt
> 
> 
> Magnus Westerlund
> 
> IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
> Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
> S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------