Subject: [Tsvwg] Re: new NSIS draft submission

From: "Mayutan A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:01:11 +0200

Hi all,

Name of draft : draft-arumaithurai-nsis-pcn-00.txt
> This draft is meant for the NSIS-WG

  Abstract :

  This document describes a Quality of Service model (QOSM), for
   networks that support the use of the Controlled load service over a
   Diffserv cloud using pre-congestion notification.  Ths is a technique
   to perform admission control in a Diffserv network by measuring the
   congestion level in a domain.  New flows are admitted only if the
   current congestion level is below the allowed threshold.  When the
   controlled load in a domain exceeds a certain threshold, the egress
   prompts the ingress to pre-empt certain flows.  This proposal is
   based on the proposal made by B.Briscoe et al., for the extension of
   RSVP to support the Controlled load service over a Diffserv cloud
   using pre-congestion notification.

 bye
>  Mayutan Arumaithurai

---

From: "Mayutan A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:01:11 +0200

Hi all,

  Abstract :

 bye
>  Mayutan Arumaithurai
_______________________________________________
nsis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nsis