Subject: [Tsvwg] IETF 71 TSVWG Call for presentations

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:54:50 -0600

TSVWG

Currently, we have a 2 hour slot that's on Monday, from 1300-1500 in 
Philadelphia.

This is a call for whoever wants to present during that slot, TSVWG 
relevant material.  Preference will be given to existing WG items, 
then we work on down the list from there.  Of great importance is if 
any preso (which needs to be tied to an existing ID) has been 
discussed on the TSVWG list.  The more activity the better, as this 
allows the chairs to gauge the WG's interest in the topic of the ID.

Please reply (or sent another message) to me with the following:

ID title
ID filename
Presenter
Time requested
    (normally about 10 minutes is what we tend to grant, BTW)

If there is an exceptional amount of time left, a good planner would 
inform existing presenter of this and offer them more time to 
present. I will do this under this condition.

If, on the other hand, there are more requests for time-slots than 
there are slots available, I may ask that certain presentations be 
reduced in time so that each topic of importance to the TSVWG can be 
covered and discussed openly.

The latter has be the case more often recently, but I, admittedly, do 
not expect that to be the case this meeting, since we have so few IDs 
that are actively being discussed on our TSVWG list.  This is the 
primary reason we only requested a 120 minute slot, and not our usual 
150 minute morning slot.

Don't wait long to request a slot

James
Lars
Magnus
   TSVWG chairs