Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Resource ReSerVation Protovol (RSVP) Extensions for Emergency Services
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2008-1-31
	
An Emergency Telecommunications Service (ETS) requires the ability to 
   provide an elevated probability of session establishment to an 
   authorized user in times of network congestion (typically, during a 
   crisis). When supported over the Internet Protocol suite, this may be 
   facilitated through a network layer admission control solution, which 
   supports prioritized access to resources (e.g., bandwidth). These 
   resources may be explicitly set aside for emergency services, or they 
   may be shared with other sessions. 

This document specifies RSVP extensions that can be used to support 
   such an admission priority capability at the network layer. Note that 
   these extensions represent one possible solution component in 
   satisfying ETS requirements. Other solution components, or other 
   solutions, are outside the scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt