Subject: [Tsvwg] Minor comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-03

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:52:23 +0100

Hi,

Here are some minor comments on the draft.

1. Abstract: Please write out first occurances of DSCP, CAC, DoD, MLPP

2. Abstract: It is in the upper range when it comes to length. Would it 
be possible to shorten it a bit.

3. Section 1: Missing references. For example US DoD's Assured Service, 
are there something describing this that can be referenced?

4. Section 1.1, PHB: Please write out DS on its first usage.

5. Section 2.2.5: Please provide a reference to what in NSIS you think 
are of interest.

6. Section 4. Please write the explicit name of the IANA registry you 
like to add in.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------