Subject: [Tsvwg] draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-01

From: Michio HONDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 05:07:35 +0900

I'm Michio Honda, Keio University.

We just submitted a new version of SCTP mobility draft "Stream Control
Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Readdressing Retransmission Trigger", which
is revised significantly from the -00 version.

Although we have already submitted this draft, the announcement from
IETF may take a few days.
So the draft is also at
http://www.ht.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~micchie/pub/71stIETF/draft-micchie-tsvwg-fastmsctp-01.txt

This draft describes a new retransmission trigger used after migration
involving connectivity disruption to avoid transmission delay caused by
waiting for the next RTO expiration, which is invoked with readdressing
event by Dynamic Address Reconfiguration(RFC5061).

We would like you to comment on this draft.

Best regards

-- 
Michio Honda
E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Website: http://www.micchie.net/

---

From: "Alberto Cortés" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:31:14 +0100

2008/2/21 Michio HONDA <[email-masked]>:
> [...]

Hondasama, you might consider referencing rfc4960 instead of rfc2960,
as rfc4960 obsoletes rfc2960.

---

From: Michio HONDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 05:16:43 +0900

Mr. Cortés,

Thanks for your assignment. 
I've also warned to fix a mistake from IETF secretaries...

I fixed it with your assignment. 

Thanks.