Subject: [Tsvwg] TSVWG *DRAFT* agenda available

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:09:42 -0600

TSVWG

Here is the link to our draft agenda

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/agenda/tsvwg.txt

Comments are welcome

...in fact, let the agenda bashing begin

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:32:56 +0100

Hi James,

I'll not attend the IETF, so it might be difficult to
present...

I would like to present in Dublin...

Best regards
Michael

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:05:31 -0500

James,

Please note that the title of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security- 
groupkeying-00.txt is actually "Applicability of Keying Methods for  
RSVP Security".
The title changed a couple of versions ago to reflect the (more  
focused) scope of the document on which we converged.

Thanks

Francois

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:37:36 -0600

>focused) scope of the document on which we converged.

sorry, I don't normally focus on the title of IDs until I do a PROTO 
write-up. To me it's a filename with a version number (with intended 
status) until then.  I'll make the correction today.