Subject: [Tsvwg] diff between udp-guidelines-06 and my working copy

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:55:12 +0300

Hi,

so folks can keep track on what I'm changing in the document, attached  
is a diff between draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-guidelines-06 and my current  
working copy.

Lars

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:00:08 +0300

Hi,

FYI, here's another diff between my working copy and -06. I will  
submit my working copy as -07 in a few days, unless there are further  
comments about the changes,

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:10:10 +0300

Another diff after applying the changes that Joe suggested.

Lars

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:12:04 -0700

Looks good to me.

Joe