Subject: [Tsvwg] Call for Agenda Items for TSVWG at IETF72 (Dublin)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:39:47 -0500

TSVWG

This is a call (actually the second one) for agenda items for our 
upcoming TSVWG session in Dublin.

Please send me a note if you want agenda time from anyone that has a 
current  ID they want to present, as I will once again be running the 
agenda - so I need to hear from you.

Agendas are officially due July 16th.  I cannot read minds, I need to 
hear from those that want to present.

ALSO, this is a reminder of the cut-off dates for draft submission 
for IETF-72 are:

- Monday, July 7th for -00s by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)

- Monday, July 14th for -01+ by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)
(and for WG -00s that have previously been submitted individually)

	we have 2 IDs that qualify for this latter case
	(RSVP-L3VPN and IANA Ports)

**NOTICE THE *DEADLINE* TIME CHANGE FOR SUBMISSIONS**

Yes, that's right, we have 13 additional hours (added to each 
deadline) to work on submissions
    (oh, the possibilities...!)

Refer here for complete details:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/72-cutoff_dates.html

So, these dates are just a few weeks off and our WG agenda is due on 
July 16th (now 2 weeks away).

Also, please use the tool to upload your document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

It will be published very, very quickly this way, but I will note 
that it does not check for ALL the nits, so it's a good idea to run 
idnits before submitting:

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:18:35 +0100

James,

>>>>Layered Encapsulation of Congestion Notification
>>>><draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-01.txt>
>>>>10 mins
>>>>Presenter: Bob Briscoe

My slides are at:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0807ietf/0807tsvwg-ecn-tunnel.ppt>
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0807ietf/0807tsvwg-ecn-tunnel.pdf>

My plane arrives in Dublin just a couple of hours before the tsvwg 
starts on the Monday. I'm just about to go offline until then.

CHeers

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:00:09 +0100

James,

I've updated my slides slightly.

I can run with the ones you picked up a week ago, but if you get 
time, pls reload via the link below...
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0807ecn-tunnel>

Cheers

Bob

At 18:19 21/07/2008, James M. Polk wrote:
>At 12:18 PM 7/20/2008, you wrote:
>>James,
>>
>thanks