Subject: [Tsvwg] Adopt draft-tuexen-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:12:06 +0200

WG,

There wasn't many that had read this document in the meeting in Dublin. 
However, there are definitely customers that want DTLS for SCTP. So this 
is a question if people want us to adopt DTLS for SCTP as a WG item? 
When stating a position please do indicate if you intended to help by 
reviewing and providing comments. Please provide input by the 1st of 
October.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------