Subject: [Tsvwg] IPR disclosures on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-01 and draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:40:53 +0200

WG,

For your information IETF has received IPR disclosure statements from 
Cisco on

draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-01:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/988/

and draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-00:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/989/

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------