Subject: [Tsvwg] IETF Interim (should not include TSVWG)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:24:03 -0500

TSVWG

This is a note to the WG to first of all announce (now that it's 
being announced on other WG lists) that the IETF is holding a massive 
interim in January 2009 (specifically the 20th-22nd).  This interim 
will have 12 day-long slots, where 4 meetings can occur at the same 
time (simple math of 4 slots x 3 days = 12 slots).

Here is the url to this interim (including which WGs already have 
assigned slots)
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/2009/jan-large-interim/

The meeting site is Malta, which is a small island country in the 
middle of the Mediterranean below Italy.

We TSVWG chairs have talked about this and we *do*not* believe TSVWG 
should meet during this interim.  There just isn't enough going on to 
justify meeting during this interim.

If anyone wishes to initiate a counter argument to this - please 
start it NOW, as there are only 2 (TWO) meeting slots left at this 
point in time.

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"