Subject: [Tsvwg] Call for Agenda Items for TSVWG at IETF73 (Minneapolis)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:19:14 -0500

TSVWG

This is a call for agenda items for our upcoming TSVWG session in Minneapolis.

Please send me a note if you want agenda time from anyone that has a 
current ID they want to present, as I will once again be running the 
agenda - so I need to hear from you.

Agendas are officially due November 5th. I cannot read minds, I need 
to hear from those that want to present.

TSVWG will meet on Monday Nov 17th at 1300-1500. This will mean that 
I will need any accepted agenda request presentation on SUNDAY the 
16th at noon.

ALSO, this is a reminder of the cut-off dates for draft submission 
for IETF-73 are:

- for individual -00s -- you missed it, as it was yesterday

- Monday, November 3rd for -01+ by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)
(and for WG -00s that have previously been submitted individually)
(but we don't have any of these for this meeting)

Also, please use the tool to upload your document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

It will be published very, very quickly this way, but I will note 
that it does not check for ALL the nits (but it's getting better at 
this), so it's a good idea to run idnits here

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/

before submitting.

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

              ***********************************
     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"