Subject: [Tsvwg] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps (GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)) to Experimental RFC]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:05:38 +0200

TSVWG,

I would like to make you aware of this IETF last call. It is for an
extension to RSVP-TE for bi-directional asymmetric LSPs. Including
creating a reverse path flowspec object.

If you have comments, please follow the process in the last call
announcement, but please CC TSVWG.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps (GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)) to Experimental RFC
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement 
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:

- 'GMPLS Asymmetric Bandwidth Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-01.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-06. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=17127&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce