Subject: [Tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-18.txt errata on section "5.1.1 socket()"

From: "Alberto Cortés" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:58:03 +0100

Hello.

The last sentence of page 15 of draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-18.txt says:

and one uses PF_INET or PF_INET6 as the domain, SOCK_SEQPACKET as the

An it should say:

and one uses PF_INET or PF_INET6 as the domain, SOCK_STREAM as the

Also, the last paragraph of section 5.1.1 must be rewritten, as there
are no "two forms" in this version of the document. It should read
something like this:

"Using the PF_INET domain indicates the creation of an endpoint which
can use only IPv4 addresses, while PF_INET6 creates an endpoint which
can use both IPv6 and IPv4 address."

-- 
Alberto Cortés
Telematic Engineering Dept. at UC3M

---

From: Michael Tüxen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:26:40 +0100

Hi Alberto,

thank you very much for your comments. I agree and the corresponding
changes will be included in the next revision of the document.

Best regards
Michael