Subject: [Tsvwg] Draft Agenda for IETF 73 (TSVWG)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 21:51:23 -0600

WG

Please review this DRAFT agenda to see if there are errors, or 
missing requests for timeslots.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/tsvwg.txt

Please let me know about said errors, or missing requests for 
timeslots - and I'll correct them promptly.

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:11:09 +0000

James,

Could I have 10 mins each on these two new w-g items:

draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-01 (new WG item since Dublin)
draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest-00 (new WG item since Dublin)

I'll be the presenter personally.

Bob

>     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196