Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 19:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DSCP for Capacity-Admitted Traffic
	Author(s)       : F. Baker, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This document requests one Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) for real-time
traffic classes similar to voice conforming to the Expedited
Forwarding Per Hop Behavior, and admitted using a call admission
procedure involving authentication, authorization, and capacity
admission.

This document also recommends that certain classes of video traffic
described in RFC 4594 and which have similar requirements be changed
to require admission using a Call Admission Control (CAC) procedure
involving authentication, authorization, and capacity admission.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.