Subject: [Tsvwg] study on selecting ports

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 13:54:47 -0500

I sent around a very drafty version of a writeup on my analysis of
various ephemeral port selection algorithms a while back.  I have
fleshed it out a bit and anyone interested can grab the latest version
of it from here:

    http://www.icir.org/mallman/share/ports-dec08.pdf

Comments welcome.

allman

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 05:41:46 -0300

Hello, Mark,

>     http://www.icir.org/mallman/share/ports-dec08.pdf

Thanks so much for posting this update!

I've just printed a copy of the paper, and will provide feedback asap.

Thanks!

Kidn regards,

--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1