Subject: [Tsvwg] WGLC started for L3VPNs over RSVP

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:40:36 -0600

TSV

This is an announcement of the start of the WGLC for our L3VPNs over RSVP ID.

         http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn/

Please review this ID and make comments to the list and authors.

This WGLC ends in 2 weeks, which is December 17th, 2008.

Cheers,
James
IETF TSVWG co-chair

     "It should NEVER be inconvenient to do the right thing"

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:37:43 +0100

And the document is intended to be published as proposed standard.

/Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:00:27 +0100

Hi,

We forgot to send this WG last call to the L3VPN WG. So we will extend
this and send a new announcement that include the l3vpn group.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:11:19 +0100

> this and send a new announcement that include the l3vpn group.

After searching the L3VPN list archive I found that they had been
informed about the WG last call.

We can therefore almost conclude the WG last call by saying that there
has been no comment against publication. However, there has also been no
support. I would have hoped for some positive feedback.

If there hasn't been any additional comments by tomorrow we will request
publication.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund