Subject: [Tsvwg] Call for Agenda Items for TSVWG at IETF74 (San Francisco)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:01:26 -0600

TSVWG

This is a call for agenda items for our upcoming TSVWG session in San 
Francisco.

Please send me a note if you want agenda time that has a current ID 
they want to present, as I will once again be running the agenda - so 
I need to hear from you.

Agendas are officially due Wednesday March 11th. I cannot read minds, 
I need to hear from those that want to present.

TSVWG will meet on Thursday, March 26th, from 1300-1500 local time.

This will mean that I will NEED any accepted agenda request 
presentation on TUESDAY the 24th at noon (local time).

This is a change from the past, in that I WANT ALL PRESENTATIONS 2 
DAYS BEFORE OUR MEETING FOR EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO REVIEW.

ALSO, this is a reminder of the cut-off dates for draft submission 
for IETF-74 are:

- for individual -00s -- you missed it, as it was yesterday

- Monday, March 9th for -0x by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT)
(and for WG -00s that have previously been submitted individually)
(but we don't have any of these for this meeting)

Also, please use the tool to upload your document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

It will be published very, very quickly this way (I submitted 3 -00s 
yesterday that appeared within minutes), but I will note that it does 
not check for ALL the nits (but it's getting better at this), so it's 
a good idea to run idnits here

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/

...before submitting.

cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
         IETF TSVWG co-chairs