Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] TCP-over-UDP draft : congestion control algorithm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:59:39 EDT

CORRECTION :

I have  also implemented a TCP-over-UDP , may be useful for community 
comments re  whether congestion control algorithm was unintended not  'perfect' 
implemented 40 years ago & persist to plague today (  despite MPLS QoS etc 
patches )

it is actually a TCP like UDP  .... congestion control  algorithm module 
therein can be direct transferred into TCP-over-UDP 
 
I have now changed the subject to avoid mixing with the ongoing  thread
 
Kind Regards,
Intellectual Properties Holding International Limited
eFAX : 1 484 3464116

---

From: Salman Abdul Baset <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:19:14 -0400 (EDT)

I am not sure what do you mean by transfering a congestion control module 
into TCP-over-UDP. TCP-over-UDP uses rfc2581bis cc algorithms and does not 
invent any new one's.

-s