Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for RSVP in Layer 3 VPNs
	Author(s)       : B. Davie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2009-05-28

RFC 4364 and RFC 4659 define an approach to building provider-
provisioned Layer 3 VPNs for IPv4 and IPv6.  It may be desirable to
use RSVP to perform admission control on the links between CE and PE
routers.  This document specifies procedures by which RSVP messages
travelling from CE to CE across an L3VPN may be appropriately handled
by PE routers so that admission control can be performed on PE-CE
links.  Optionally, admission control across the provider's backbone
may also be supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.