Subject: Re: [tsvwg] First cut at TSV minutes for comment by the working group.

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:27:25 +0200

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP skrev:
> * I thought Magnus agreed then that we would not go thorough another WG
> LC and would proceed when we get feedback from IESG.

As the document have been returned to the WG it is important that the WG
clearly establish consensus that it believes it has fixed the issues and
that the document is ready for publication once more. I don't know how
you can clearly get that without running a new WG last call.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:04:05 +0200

> you can clearly get that without running a new WG last call.

OK for WG LC then.

Francois

PS: Just re-re-re pinged Ron to get his (IESG) feedback so we know if/ 
when we can trigger the Last Call.