Subject: [tsvwg] Agenda Requests for IETF76 (Hiroshima)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:15:30 -0500

TSVWG is meeting in Hiroshima, currently scheduled for 1740-1940 
Monday evening -- BUT the agenda is still in *DRAFT* form, so this 
timeslot may still change.

Neither of your WG chairs will be in Hiroshima, however - Magnus 
(outgoing Transport AD) has agreed to chair the WG (as he did for 
years) for this meeting. Thank you Magnus!

The chairs are requesting anyone who wants to present in TSVWG send 
me (i.e., unicast) your agenda requests asap. I will still be 
building the agenda that is posted, and need to know who plans on presenting.

In this agenda request, you need to tell me:

- your name
- the name of the presenter
- the document you want to present about
- the amount of time you want to present (10 min. is the average granted)

This document/preso needs to be within TSVWG's current charter, or 
you need to be convincing to the WG and chairs why TSVWG needs to 
expand our charter to cover your document.

I'll let you know that general Transport Area topics are better 
served within the TSVAREA WG, and they have time available in that 
session still.

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:21:42 +0200

Hi James,

Here are my agenda requests:
* draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches & -proto, Francois Le  
Faucheur, 15 mins.
* draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-multiple-preemption, Francois Le  
Faucheur, 10 mins

Francois