Subject: [tsvwg] for your comments

From: "DB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:47:09 +1100

Hi All,

>I dont know how this works, but could this be included in your next agenda?
> I need your inputs and comments,
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-d-sec-udt-00

Thanks
Dan

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:09:53 +0300

Hi,

>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-d-sec-udt-00

you're asking the right group and at the right time to request time  
during the Hiroshima meeting.

But what I'm not fully understanding is why you believe the IETF  
should work on security requirements for a protocol that doesn't  
originate with us, and that so far was proud to ignore all of the  
IETFs requirements on Internet congestion control?

Lars