Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Changes for IETF76 (Hiroshima)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:01:17 -0500

TSVWG

This is the announcement of two changes wrt TSVWG at Hiroshima:

Change #1 - The WG session time has MOVED from Monday to Thursday (11/12).

not only that, but we've reduced the time from a TWO hour slot to a 
ONE hour slot.

TSVWG is now the last 1 hour slot before the Technical plenary 
(1510-1610 Afternoon Session II).

Magnus will still chair the WG.

Change #2 - because of the reduced time for WG f2f time, the chairs 
are placing a deadline on when authors can make agenda requests. This 
deadline is Wednesday, Oct 28th at 1700 EDT.  The chairs haven't 
heard from anyone about agenda requests in a while, so this shouldn't 
affect many folks - as nearly all WG items are already accounted for.

Again -- send your agenda request to me (UNICAST!)

James & Gorry
<chair hats on>

>Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:15:30 -0500
>To: tsvwg <[email-masked]>
>From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [tsvwg] Agenda Requests for IETF76 (Hiroshima)
>
>TSVWG is meeting in Hiroshima, currently scheduled for 1740-1940 
>Monday evening -- BUT the agenda is still in *DRAFT* form, so this 
>timeslot may still change.
>
>Neither of your WG chairs will be in Hiroshima, however - Magnus 
>(outgoing Transport AD) has agreed to chair the WG (as he did for 
>years) for this meeting. Thank you Magnus!
>
>The chairs are requesting anyone who wants to present in TSVWG send 
>me (i.e., unicast) your agenda requests asap. I will still be 
>building the agenda that is posted, and need to know who plans on presenting.
>
>In this agenda request, you need to tell me:
>
>- your name
>- the name of the presenter
>- the document you want to present about
>- the amount of time you want to present (10 min. is the average granted)
>
>This document/preso needs to be within TSVWG's current charter, or 
>you need to be convincing to the WG and chairs why TSVWG needs to 
>expand our charter to cover your document.
>
>I'll let you know that general Transport Area topics are better 
>served within the TSVAREA WG, and they have time available in that 
>session still.
>
>James & Gorry
>TSVWG chairs