Subject: [tsvwg] DRAFT Notes IETF#76 TSVWG - comments and corrections please!

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:23:47 +0000

Thanks to all who contributed to TSVWG at IETF-76. A special big thanks
to Magnus for resuming the role of chair for this one meeting!!!

Thanks also to Martin Stiemerling who sent us notes. I have now
formatted these and uploaded as a draft record to:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/tsvwg.txt

Please *DO* review the draft minutes and tell the Chairs and/or list of
any corrections.

I look forward to seeing you all at the next IETF (and hope those who
can attend enjoy the TSVAREA meeting tomorrow).

Best wishes,

Gorry & James

P.S. Note we have a WGLC in progress and there are several documents
needing comments - all comments/questions on *ANY* TSV draft - big, or
small are welcome.

---

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:11:14 -0500

I think that is supposed to be

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/minutes/tsvwg.txt

(I wasn't there and wanted to see what I missed.)
Thanks,
--MM--
-------------------------------------------
Matt Mathis      http://staff.psc.edu/mathis
Work:412.268.3319   Home/Cell:412.654.7529
-------------------------------------------
Evil is defined by mortals who think they know
"The Truth" and use force to apply it to others.

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:29:06 +0000

Yes,

Comments/correcyions are welcome.

Gorry