Subject: [tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:21:07 -0600

TSVWG

This is to announce a WGLC for

	draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-05

at this URL on the tools page:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying/

Please review the latest version posted there.

This WGLC will start immediately, and end 3 weeks after the end of 
IETF76, meaning it ends at 1700 EST on December 4th, 2009.  The extra 
week is here due to a major US holiday (US Thanksgiving).

I am the document's shephard.

Please review and comment on this ID, even if just a "this is good" 
or "this is ready to go"-style of post to the TSVWG list. Positive 
feedback is a good thing for us chairs to help judge interest and 
worthiness of our efforts.

Thank you

James
Gorry
TSVWG chairs