Subject: Re: [tsvwg] RSVP Security Group Keying (was Re: RSVP - Last Call Reminder)

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:51:50 +0000

Gorry,

I too believe this draft is ready for publication, having reviewed 
the diffs, including the one I asked for.

Bob

At 13:10 23/11/2009, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
>Thanks Ken,
>
>If people have reviewed the previous version, you can see the 
>differences here:
>http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-05-from-04.diff.html
>
>We'd be happy to see others send a short note saying "I read the 
>last version and I think this is now ready for publication."
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Gorry
>
>ken carlberg wrote:
>>Hi Gorry,
>>I've read the draft in detail and have given a detailed set of 
>>comments in the past.  I feel comfortable with the changes made in 
>>response to these comments and support its advancement to the IESG 
>>for their consideration.
>>Also, I recall that several folks have sent comments on this draft, 
>>so my feeling would be that if there are no more comments, that 
>>would actually be a good sign that its good to go.  I'd feel 
>>uncomfortable if there was a need to have folks reaffirm support 
>>during Last Call periods.  On the other hand, its a great time to 
>>awaken people and see if there are any last minute concerns.
>>cheers,
>>-ken
>>
>>On Nov 21, 2009, at 3:53 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
>>
>>>We seem to have a lot of email about RSVP, but right now, we also 
>>>have a draft on RSVP security groupkeying that is currently in last call.
>>>
>>>Please send comments to the list either in support or against 
>>>progressing this draft. If there is not sufficient support, the 
>>>Chairs could return this to the group for further work. 
>>>Fortunately, James set a last call deadline that was longer than 
>>>normal, and there is still a week to go.
>>>
>>>If you have read this and think the document is useful, complete, 
>>>or needs further work, then please do say.
>>>
>>>Gorry
>>
>
>________________________________________________________________
>Bob Briscoe,                                BT Innovate & Design