Subject: [tsvwg] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-06]]

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:43:54 +0000

Bob,

It looks like David doesn't have specific issues reamining, and I'd 
therefore like you to publish draft -07, and I'll then schedule some 
time to read it carefully myself!

Gorry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-06]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 8:36:00 -0500
From: Black, David <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
CC: tsvwg chair <[email-masked]>,        David L. Black 
<[email-masked]>

Gorry,

I believe my significant issues have been resolved on the mailing list - 
the last one was language around alarms.  It should be about ready to 
move forward.

Thanks, --David
+++ Sent from my Treo +++

-----Original Message-----

From:  "Gorry Fairhurst" <[email-masked]>
Subj:  [Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-06]
Date:  Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 am
Size:  650 bytes
To:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc:  "tsvwg chair" <[email-masked]>

David,

Bob is about to issue a draft -07 of the ECN Tunnel draft. As I recall,
you and Bob were working to resolve issues on this:

What's your perspective of the readiness of the document for progression:
- will the issues likely be resolved in the next draft?
- do you know further issues that Bob/the WG still needs to examine?
- are there still show-stoppers that need specific further working?

I recall you were last concerned about the issue of Alarms.

If you are mostly comfortable, I'd like to review this with a view to
moving forward, especially if we intend to soon move this to a WGLC.

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:46:35 +0000

Gorry,

OK. Will finish & publish -07 once I've done current task.

bob

At 13:43 25/01/2010, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

>I believe my significant issues have been resolved on the mailing 
>list - the last one was language around alarms.  It should be about 
>ready to move forward.
>
>Thanks, --David

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                BT Innovate & Design