Subject: [tsvwg] End of WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:27:30 +0000

The WG has expressed consensus for publishing the above document. There 
were no objections to publication or requests for changes to the scope 
of the document.

This document required a SecDir Review (which wasn't sent to the TSVWG 
and SECDIR mailing lists, but has now been found and will be forwarded 
after this email). The review raised several issues that need responses 
from the WG and authors, and will need a revised ID.

We're returning the document to state "Revised ID Needed", since some 
document updates appear needed - a second short WGLC may be required if 
there are substantial changes to the document (this is to be decided later).

Best wishes,

Gorry & James
(TSVWG Chairs)

---

From: mbehring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:57:29 +0100

Gorry, 

Thanks for this update, and the review.

We¹ll work on an updated version to address the points raised.

Michael