Subject: Tentative Anaheim timeslot for TSVWG (problems anyone?)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:12:10 -0600

TSVWG

Here is the initial timeslot proposed for TSVWG. Does anyone have any 
*real* heartburn over the WGs meeting at the same time (i.e., who 
can't live with the conflict)?

MONDAY -- March 22nd

1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-b>California 
B APP <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/oauth-charter.html>oauth 
Open Authentication Protocol WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-a>California 
A INT 
<http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/6lowpan-charter.html>6lowpan IPv6 
over Low power WPAN WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=huntington>Huntington 
INT <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/lisp-charter.html>lisp 
Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=manhattan>Manhattan OPS 
<http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/bmwg-charter.html>bmwg 
Benchmarking Methodology WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=palos-verdes>Palos 
Verdes RAI 
<http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/martini-charter.html>martini 
Multiple AoR reachabiliTy InformatioN Indication WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-d>California 
D RTG <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/ccamp-charter.html>ccamp 
Common Control and Measurement Plane WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=redondo>Redondo SEC 
<http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/nea-charter.html>nea Network 
Endpoint Assessment WG
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=california-c>California 
C TSV <http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/tsvwg-charter.html>tsvwg 
Transport Area Working Group WG

If there is sufficient conflict, we chairs can see if we can move our 
slot (or the conflicting WG's slot).

PLEASE remember this timeslot can change, so do NOT make travel plans 
based on this rough agenda!!

James & Gorry