Subject: REMINDER: WGLC for Datagram Transport Layer Security for Stream Control Transmission Protocol

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:02:31 +0000

TSVWG please note:

We are now half-way through the WGLC for the DTLS/SCP specification. I 
have not yet seen any notes of support nor reviews for this document.

If you have read this or a previous version of the draft and think it is 
ready to be submitted to the IESG, please send a note to this list. If 
you do not think it is ready, please send a note to the list and/or the 
TSVWG Chairs. All comments and questions are also welcome.

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-04.txt

It is important that people in TSVWG review the documents that emerge 
from this group and before these are forwarded to the IESG. This 
particular document is only 4 pages long, excluding boiler text, so it 
would not require huge effort to read and offer comments - please do 
respond by the 15th March 2010.

Best wishes,

Gorry & James
(TSVWG Co-Chairs)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Start of WGLC for Datagram Transport Layer Security for Stream 
Control Transmission Protocol
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:41:43 +0000
From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Organization: The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in 
Scotland, No SC013683.
To: tsvwg WG <[email-masked]>, Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
CC: tsvwg chair <[email-masked]>,        Michael Tuexen 
<[email-masked]>

This email announces the beginning of a working group last call for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-04.txt, "Datagram Transport Layer
Security for Stream Control Transmission Protocol". This document is now
thought by the authors to be ready to proceed to be published as a
Proposed Standard. Please send any comments to the TSVWG list.

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-04.txt

The document will  be forwarded in parallel to the Security Directorate
for a Security Review.

The last call will run for two weeks, ending Monday, 15th March 2010.
Emails saying "I support" or "I don't support" are also most helpful in
judging the consensus.

James and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)

---

From: Randy Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 04:02:12 -0800

Gory:

I just read this over.. it looks quite good to me.. ;-)

Good Job Michael/Robin and Eric

R
On Mar 8, 2010, at 3:02 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

>
> TSVWG please note:
>
> We are now half-way through the WGLC for the DTLS/SCP specification.  
> I have not yet seen any notes of support nor reviews for this  
> document.
>
> If you have read this or a previous version of the draft and think  
> it is ready to be submitted to the IESG, please send a note to this  
> list. If you do not think it is ready, please send a note to the  
> list and/or the TSVWG Chairs. All comments and questions are also  
> welcome.
>
> It is important that people in TSVWG review the documents that  
> emerge from this group and before these are forwarded to the IESG.  
> This particular document is only 4 pages long, excluding boiler  
> text, so it would not require huge effort to read and offer comments  
> - please do respond by the 15th March 2010.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Gorry & James
> (TSVWG Co-Chairs)
>
> Subject: Start of WGLC for Datagram Transport Layer Security for  
> Stream Control Transmission Protocol

-----
Randall Stewart
[email-masked]