Subject: Draft Agenda Uploaded for TSVWG (this will be updated)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:19:39 +0000

A very draft agenda has been uploaded to:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/tsvwg.txt

We will have to squeeze a lot into the TSVWG meeting this time, so WG 
please look at this draft. In particular please check you have a slot if 
you think you should have one, and tell us if you can manage with less 
than the allocated time.

Please also send the Chairs a draft copy of your slides before Thursday 
next week so that we can upload them for any remote attendees. If we 
don't see slides, it may be hard to justify your allocated time!

For this meeting, please note that we will NOT be discussing the 
Charter-scope regarding RSVP/IntServ nor applicability of IETF work 
concerning RSVP - since there will be an open forum to discuss 
RSVP/IntServ in the TSVAREA (see Lars' email).

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

From: Xiangsong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:29:16 +0800

Dear Gorry,

I posted a mail to request a slot some days ago,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tsvwg/current/msg09895.html
The drafts are related to SCTP extensions,
would you please add them in the agenda?
3~5 minutes is OK for me.

Thanks
Xiangsong