Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DSCP for Capacity-Admitted Traffic
	Author(s)       : F. Baker, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document requests one Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) for a class of 
real-time traffic.  This class conforms to the Expedited Forwarding 
Per Hop Behavior.  It is also admitted using a CAC procedure 
involving authentication, authorization, and capacity admission.  
This differs from a real-time traffic class conforming to the 
Expedited Forwarding Per Hop Behavior but not subject to capacity 
admission or subject to very coarse capacity admission.

Legal

This documents and the information contained therein are provided on
an "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.