Subject: Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-06.txt

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:39:28 +0800

Hi,

On 2010-5-26, at 23:54, Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) wrote:
> We editors believe that this revision addresses all comments we have received so far, and it's basically ready for WGLC. If you have commented on this draft in the past, please let us know if we have addressed the issue you have raised.

I have not seen any comments on -06. I would like to think that this is because everyone agrees we can ask the chairs to start WG last call on the document...

Lars

---

From: Alfred Hönes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:05:01 +0200 (MESZ)

At Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:39:28 +0800, Lars Eggert wrote:
>> We editors believe that this revision addresses all comments
>> we have received so far, and it's basically ready for WGLC.
>> If you have commented on this draft in the past, please let
>> us know if we have addressed the issue you have raised.
>
> I have not seen any comments on -06.
> I would like to think that this is because everyone agrees ...

Sorry, no! -- at least regarding me, this is ...
mostly because of hard time constraints,
and to a lesser degree because of significant frustration
about seeing important issues raised multiple times in the past
obviously still not addressed in this draft version.
(The most recent related threads on tsvwg were in mid-January.)

I'll try to quench out enough time next week to closely read the
whole draft and write another review.

> we can ask the chairs to start WG last call on the document...
>
> Lars

I hope the old issues can be discussed in Maastricht (once more)
and eventually be resolved quickly.

Kind regards,
  Alfred.