Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Chunk Flags Registration
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-06

The current definition of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
(SCTP) is missing a procedure for registering chunk flags for already
defined chunk types.  This document defines this procedure.  It does
not change SCTP in any other way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.