Subject: TSVWG Agenda Requests for IETF-78: THURSDAY, July 29, 2010

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:55:09 +0100

TSVWG

This is a call for agenda requests for the upcoming TSVWG session.

We are meeting at 9am local time on THURSDAY, July 29, under the current 
IETF agenda (subject to change).

If you have already asked for a timeslot (see below), you do not need to 
ask again. If, on the other hand, you have not asked for a speaking slot 
(or have "???" against your draft), please do contact us and ask before 
14th June.

Please include the filename of the current ID you wish to present, who 
is going to present, that person's email address, and the amount of time
you/they wish to present.

And finally,

Everything that occurs during and around the the TSVWG session falls 
under  the NOTE WELL as written in RFCs 3978 and 3979.  Please 
understand this when presenting, and talking, in and near the TSVWG 
session room.

Thank you, and see you in about 2 weeks!

Gorry & James
_______________________________________________

Current Requests:

Michael Behringer (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-06.txt

??? Expected to be in WGLC?
draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports

???
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket

???
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst

???
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags

??? Help needed
draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest

Lei Zhu (5 mins)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lei-tsvwg-sctp-compr-requirements-profile-00

Lei Zhu (5 mins)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-tsvwg-nested-header-compression-00

Janardhan Iyengar
Multipath SCTP (10 mins)  (draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-00.txt)

Janardhan Iyengar
The minion library for deploying new transport services  (request 20 mins)