Subject: WGLC due to end for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying - Please comment to list

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:53:04 +0100

The following draft will soon end a second WGLC. This document was 
returned to the WG by the IETF with comments, and it would be nice to 
report back that the updated document has a strong working group support 
from TSVWG.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying
   "Applicability of Keying Methods for RSVP Security",
   Michael Behringer, Francois Le Faucheur, Brian Weis, 26-Jun-10,
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying-06.txt>

There were numerous changes from -05 version, primarily addressing the 
SecDir review. Feel free to comment on whether the differences seem 
reasonable and whether the draft is now ready for publication.

Best wishes,

Gorry & James

---

From: "Sheela Rowles (sheela)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:20:48 -0700

I've gone through the changes and they all seem reasonable to me.

Sheela

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Gorry Fairhurst
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 12:53 AM
To: tsvwg
Subject: WGLC due to end for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying
-Please comment to list

from TSVWG.

Best wishes,

Gorry & James