Subject: RE: Start of WGLC for SCTP Chunk Flags (draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags)

From: "Martin Becke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:18:01 +0200

Hi,

I have read this and support it.

Martin Becke

=======================================================================
 Martin Becke

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room 308a
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Phone :     +49-201-183-7667
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
=======================================================================

This email announces the beginning of a working group last call for

draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00, "Stream Control Transmission Protocol
(SCTP) Chunk Flags Registration". This document is now thought by the
authors to be ready to proceed to be published as a Proposed Standard.
Please send any comments to the TSVWG list.

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00

The last call will run for two weeks, ending 6th September 2010. Emails
saying "I have read this and support" or "I don't support" are also most
helpful in judging the consensus.

James and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)