Subject: Re: (another) WGLC started for "RSVP Security Groupkeying" ID

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:05:59 -0500

TSVWG

This is a note to close the WGLC on "RSVP Security Groupkeying" ID 
here.  Of course, anyone can point out something about any ID that's 
critically broken at any time, but for the most part, discussion has 
progressed to the point of forwarding the ID to the ADs for 
publication, and ultimately on to the IESG for their review.

The authors have a bit of tidying up to do wrt WGLC comments before 
they turn another version of this ID, but I trust that won't take long.

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs

At 11:48 AM 7/14/2010, James M. Polk wrote:
>TSVWG
>
>This is to let everyone know we've initiated a new WGLC for the 
>"RSVP Security Groupkeying" ID here.
>
>http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying/
>
>This ID has had some significant modifications based on the SecDir 
>review by Stephen Kent.  Please reread this ID to verify these 
>changes are appropriate, and do not introduce new issues or concerns.
>
>Once you have reviewed this version, please send a note to the list 
>with an indication whether or not this doc should proceed to the 
>IESG for RFC consideration. We chairs need to gauge WG interest 
>before this (or any) document progresses towards publication.
>
>Because of the IETF meeting so close, this is an extended WGLC, 
>lasting 4 weeks - ending August 11th, 2010.
>
>Please do review this document and let us/the list know what you think.
>
>James & Gorry
>TSVWG chairs