Subject: Fwd: [dccp] WGLC for dccp-udpencap

From: Pasi Sarolahti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:25:58 -0700

Dear TSVWG,

We have started a DCCP WG last call for the DCCP-UDP encapsulation  
draft that was discussed earlier also with the TSVWG. Below are the  
details of the WGLC. It would be helpful if you had time to read the  
draft, and send any possible comments to the DCCP mailing list.

Thanks!

- Pasi

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Pasi Sarolahti <[email-masked]>
> Date: August 27, 2010 11:16:50 AM PDT
> To: "'dccp' working group" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [dccp] WGLC for dccp-udpencap
>
> This mail starts a working group last call for the UDP encapsulation  
> draft. The draft is available at http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-02.txt 
>  . Please read the draft and send any comments to the DCCP mailing  
> list. Also, if you think the document is good to go forward, it will  
> be helpful if you send a note about that to the mailing list.
>
> The WGLC lasts for two weeks, until September 10.
>
> - Pasi
>