Subject: Start of WGLC for SCTP Chunk Flags (draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:59:20 +0100

This email announces the beginning of a working group last call for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00, "Stream Control Transmission 
Protocol (SCTP) Chunk Flags Registration". This document is now thought 
by the authors to be ready to proceed to be published as a Proposed 
Standard. Please send any comments to the TSVWG list.

The draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00

The last call will run for two weeks, ending 6th September 2010. Emails 
saying "I have read this and support" or "I don't support" are also most 
helpful in judging the consensus.

James and Gorry
(TSVWG Chairs)

---

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:43:46 +0200

Dear all,

I have read the document draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00 and support it.

> helpful in judging the consensus.

Best regards
-- 
=======================================================================
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================

---

From: Robin Seggelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:07:02 +0200

On Aug 19, 2010, at 8:59 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

> draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00, "Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Chunk Flags Registration". This document is now thought by the authors to be ready to proceed to be published as a Proposed Standard. Please send any comments to the TSVWG list.
> 
> The last call will run for two weeks, ending 6th September 2010. Emails saying "I have read this and support" or "I don't support" are also most helpful in judging the consensus.

I have read the document and support it.

Best Regards,
Robin

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 05:40:50 -0600

Gorry,

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---

From: Irene Rüngeler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:20:58 +0200

Gorry,

Irene Rüngeler

---

From: Preethi Natarajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:35:30 -0700

Thanks,
Preethi