Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 00:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) for Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-09-01

This document describes the usage of the Datagram Transport Layer
Security (DTLS) protocol over the Stream Control Transmission
Protocol (SCTP).

DTLS over SCTP provides communications privacy for applications that
use SCTP as its transport protocol and allows client/server
applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent
eavesdropping and detect tampering or message forgery.

Applications using DTLS over SCTP can use almost all transport
features provided by SCTP and its extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.