Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Chunk Flags Registration
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-09-07

This document defines the procedure for registering chunk flags with
the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) for the Stream Control
Transmission Protocol (SCTP).  It updates RFC 4960, and also defines
the IANA registry for contents for currently defined chunk types.  It
does not change SCTP in any other way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.