Subject: Adoption of draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps & draft-stewart-natsupp-tsvwg ?

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:02:02 +0100

The TSVWG Meeting at IETF-78 in Maastricht on 29th July 2010 received 
positive feedback for adopting the following two drafts as TSVWG work 
items. This email is to confirm this adoption.

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps
   "UDP Encapsulation of SCTP Packets", Michael Tuexen, Randall Stewart,

   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-natsupp-tsvwg
   "Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Network Address
   Translation Support", Randall Stewart, Michael Tuexen,
   Irene Ruengeler.

* If you think you are able to review this document during WGLC, or plan 
to implement these specifications please do email the WG Chairs.

* If you think this document is not required, or a different basis 
should be used to develop these WG documents, please also tell the WG 
Chairs.

All comments on adopting these drafts must be received by 20th Sept 2010.

Best wishes,

Gorry & James
tsvwg chair <[email-masked]>