Subject: Conclusion of WGLC for draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flag

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 07:50:45 +0100

This email concludes the WGLC for draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flag.

8 people responded to WGLC supporting publication. The WG consensus is 
to proceed with publication of this document.

Editors, please prepare a new draft to include the updates agreed in the 
WGLC.

Best wishes,

James & Gorry

---

From: Michael Tüxen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:12:11 +0200

On Sep 7, 2010, at 8:50 AM, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

> 8 people responded to WGLC supporting publication. The WG consensus is to proceed with publication of this document.
> 
> Editors, please prepare a new draft to include the updates agreed in the WGLC.
A corresponding revision has been submitted.

Best regards
Michael