Subject: IETF79 (Beijing) FINAL AGENDA

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:23:00 -0500

TSVWG

Please see
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/tsvwg.txt

to review our final agenda.

Presenters have your presentations to ME by Tuesday lunch, Beijing local time.

Begin to agenda bash at will.

I will be up on stage alone, as Gorry will not be in Beijing. This is 
going to make presentation transitions "interesting".  Therefore, if 
you want to present, be prepared to bring your laptop up on stage to 
present from. Our schedule isn't completely full, so there should be 
time for these transitions.

This can be solved if someone would volunteer their laptop to be used 
as the presentation laptop during TSVWG. Anyone?

This is the first call for minutes volunteers. I will pick from the 
crowd if no one has volunteered by meeting time.

We need a jabber scribe as well. Any volunteers?

James & Gorry
TSVWG chairs