Subject: draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles uploaded

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:42:34 -0500

TSVWG

(as author)

I've uploaded the next version of

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-03.txt

The following changes were made in this version:

- Added draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01.txt as a
   reference

- Changed to a new format of the profile string.

- Added many new profiles based on the new format into each parent
   category of Section 3.

- changed the GUID to refer to draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-
   sdp-01.txt

- changed 'desktop' adjective to 'avconf' to keep in alignment with
   draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01.txt

- Have a complete IANA Registry proposal for each application-ID
   discussed in this draft.

- General text clean-up of the draft.

I don't believe there are any open issues with this document, and 
hope to ask the WG to adopt this draft during the Paris meeting.

James