Subject: SCTP encapsulation in UDP

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:10:37 +0200

Hi,

I have read this draft and like it. I think it's very important to get  
that sort of stuff standardized.

Cheers,
Michael

---

From: Thomas Dreibholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:10:59 +0900

Dear all,

I have read the draft and have also implemented UDP encapsulation into the 
sctplib userland SCTP implementation (Open Source download from 
http://www.sctp.de/sctp-download.html). My particular use case for UDP 
encapsulation is to use RSerPool via SCTP on PlanetLab systems, which do not 
provide kernel  SCTP support.

Best regards
-- 
=======================================================================
 Priv.-Doz. Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 E-Mail:     [email-masked]
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh
=======================================================================