Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG - Call for presentations for IETF85

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:25:00 -0500

TSVWG

This note is a TSVWG call for those wanting to present during our 
meeting. We are currently meeting TWICE, with available agenda time 
during our 2hour second session on Friday morning. THIS SESSION TIME 
IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE STILL, so DON'T MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS BASED 
ON THIS INFORMATION.

Please respond to *me* with the following:

- name of draft
- URL to draft in repository
- name of expected presenter
- time presenter will want to present
      - this amount will be adjusted up or down based on
        the number of presentations to be given within the
        time we have scheduled. The general starting point
        is 10 minutes though.

ALL presentations will be due in my email in-box by 1200 (noon) local 
time on Wednesday, November 7th.

Presentation preference will be given to

- WG items first;

- then to non-WG items that have been discussed in the
   past on our list (i.e., from previous meetings);

- then to new items destined for this WG that have had
   discussion on our list;

Therefore, it behoves authors to initiate discussion on this list as 
well as to create interest within TSVWG for any ID they want 
presented during the meeting.

James, Gorry and Rolf
TSVWG chairs