Subject: [tsvwg] FW: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:55:33 +0000

Hi all,

Please note that draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03.txt has just been submitted!
All comments received during the tsvwg meeting in Vancouver and during the tsvwg and pcn mailing lists have been worked out!

If you have any other comments please send them to the tsvwg mailing list!

Best regards,
Georgios

________________________________________
Van: [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Verzonden: donderdag 11 oktober 2012 21:46
Aan: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Onderwerp: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03.txt

A new version (-03) has been submitted for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-03

IETF Secretariat.