Subject: [tsvwg] Status of SCTP: Meet with your ADs

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:45:35 +0200

Dear all friends of SCTP,

Your fellow ADs would like to meet with you and sync on the current 
status of SCTP, i.e., basically getting in touch with you.

I am writing to the tsvwg list, as I am not fully sure who is working on 
SCTP or is interested in SCTP.

Anyhow, if you are interest, please let Wes and me know until Oct 31st, 
if you have time to come to the TSV AD office hours for 30 or 45 minutes.

The TSV AD office hours will be:

   Tuesday, Nov 6, 1pm to 3pm.
   Room: to be announced.

Thanks,

   Martin

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283