Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG meeting in Atlanta TWICE

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 17:44:39 -0500

TSVWG

Here is the **DRAFT** scheduling for when TSVWG is meeting in 
Atlanta. This is SUBJECT to change. Please do not base any travel 
arrangements on this schedule, other than to plan on being in Atlanta 
for both Thursday and Friday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request.

tsvwg Session 1 (1:00:00)
     Thursday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1710
     Room Name: Grand Ballroom C
     ---------------------------------------------
     tsvwg Session 2 (2:00:00)
     Friday, Morning Session I 0900-1100
     Room Name: Salon D
     ---------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The plan is to have the Diffserv discussion during the 1 hour slot, 
which is first, followed by the rest of the WG agenda during the 
second (2 hour) slot.

The best case is for all of the Diffserv discussion to be finished 
during the first slot. The chairs *think* there might be a little 
time during the second slot if the Diffserv discussion is not 
finished. However, that topic cannot run over the other agenda items.

James/Gorry/Rolf
TSVWG chairs