Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Agenda for Orlando, IETF 86

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:22:51 -0000

TSVWG has two slots allocated for Orlando.

If you have a draft you would like to discuss and have not yet informed
us, please send your request for agenda time to the tsvwg chairs
([email-masked]).

Please include in the request, the title and file name of the draft, the
speaker's name (and email), and how much time you think you will need.

We will prioritise drafts that are working group items and drafts that
have been actively discussed on the list.  New drafts not discussed on the
mailing list prior to the meeting, or drafts that do not appear to have
support from the working group are unlikely to get time at the meeting.

Regards,

Gorry, James & David
(TSVWG Co-Chairs)

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:09:35 -0800

FYI - I just submitted an update to draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use

It incorporates all feedback from the last meeting, as well as the 
discussion of user vs. system ports.

I can prepare a summary if someone can present it, if useful.

This version has reasonably complete text now (it's not just an outline).

Joe