Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:36:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SACK-IMMEDIATELY Extension for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Tuexen
                          Irene Ruengeler
                          Randall R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for the sender of a DATA chunk to
   indicate that the corresponding SACK chunk should be sent back
   immediately and not be delayed.  It is done by specifying a bit in
   the DATA chunk header, called the I-bit, which can get set either by
   the SCTP implementation or by the application using an SCTP stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/