Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 01:27:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SACK-IMMEDIATELY Extension for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Tuexen
                          Irene Ruengeler
                          Randall R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4960 by defining a method for the sender of
   a DATA chunk to indicate that the corresponding SACK chunk should be
   sent back immediately and not be delayed.  It is done by specifying a
   bit in the DATA chunk header, called the I-bit, which can get set
   either by the SCTP implementation or by the application using an SCTP
   stack.  Since unknown flags in chunk headers are ignored by SCTP
   implementations, this extension does not introduce any
   interoperability problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/