Subject: [tsvwg] End of WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:27:14 -0500

WG

(with my chair hat on)

A little late, mostly because I was on leave, but I'm calling an end 
to WGLC comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn. I believe Francois had 
a couple of good but minor comments the editors should address which 
will warrant a rev of this draft before shipping off to the IESG.

I will now work with the editors to make sure this draft is in the 
right shape for IESG review.

Thanks to those that made comments.

James (with chair hat on)

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:46:27 +0000

Hi James,

On 6 Sep 2013, at 22:27, James Polk <[email-masked]>
 wrote:

> WG
> 
> (with my chair hat on)
> 
> A little late, mostly because I was on leave, but I'm calling an end to WGLC comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn. I believe Francois had a couple of good but minor comments the editors should address which will warrant a rev of this draft before shipping off to the IESG.

They are potentially more significant than minor.

The authors are looking into this.

Cheers

Francois

> 
> I will now work with the editors to make sure this draft is in the right shape for IESG review.
>