Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:36:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Application-ID Profiles for Voice and Video Streams
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                          Subha Dhesikan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:
   RFC 2872 defines an Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) object for
   application identifiers.  This document uses that App-ID and gives
   implementers specific guidelines for differing voice and video
   stream identifications to nodes along a reservation path, creating
   specific profiles for voice and video session identification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/