Subject: [tsvwg] Asking for tsvwg meeting time

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:03:51 -0400

I thought I'd pass along some wise advice from Melinda Shore, one of
the chairs of the opsawg WG - it also applies to tsvwg WG agenda time:

	It seems to have become a matter of standard practice for
	someone to request time on the agenda to discuss a draft
	that we've never seen before and which has received no discussion.

	We always write back and tell them there really needs to be
	discussion on the mailing list so that we can gauge interest,
	relevance, and quality, and so the author sends email to
	tsvwg at ietf.org.  You can save yourself a round trip and
	possibly a bit of time by starting a mailing list discussion
	first.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/opsawg/current/msg02987.html

FYI, --David (for the tsvwg WG co-chairs)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------