Subject: [tsvwg] IETF TSVWG at Vancouver - Agenda Requests

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:58:28 +0100

If you still would like to present at the planned TSVWG meeting in 
Vancouver, please let the chairs know asap:

* Presentation title / draft
* Presenter
* Presentation time

- Last meeting we again received requests for a large number of drafts, 
so this time we plan again to focus must time on drafts that have seen 
recent discussion on the list (hint: If it has not been discussed on the 
list, then  it probably isn't ready for tsvwg) and those drafts that 
have changed significantly since the last meeting.

- Time for WG drafts will be allocated in precedence of other presentations.

Best wishes,

Gorry, James, and David

---  Working Agenda below ---

The working agenda is below, slots marked ??? have not been assigned a 
presentation and may be removed if the need for time is not confirmed.

--

TSVWG Agenda
    IETF-87, Berlin
    WG Chairs:
    Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
    James Polk <[email-masked]>
    David Black <[email-masked]>

Please note there are 2 sessions and some drafts may need to be moved
between sessions to accommodate time keeping.

TSVWG Session 1 0900-1130 MONDAY, July 29, 2013
Note Taker: ???

1) Chairs  (10)
    NOTE WELL

    Document Status and Accomplishments

    Charter & Milestones Review

2) Chairs - Drafts Under review for publication (5)

    2.1) Bob/Jukka - Byte and Packet Congestion Notification (0)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-byte-pkt-congest
    - On agenda of 2013-10-24 IESG telechat

    2.2) Randy and Michael - SCTP SACK Immediately (0)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately
    - TRFC Ed Queue

3) Working Group Drafts

    3.1) Joe Touch (proxy Gorry Fairhurst) - Recommendations for 
Transport Port Uses  (???)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use

    3.2) Randy and Michael - SCTP NAT Support (??)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp
    - Thought ready for WGLC.

    3.3) James Polk - RSVP Application-ID Profiles (???)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles
    - Thought ready for WGLC.

    3.4)Anurag Bhargava - RSVP for PCN (???)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn
    - Awaiting author update

    3.5) Randy and Michael - DTLS Encap of SCTP for RTCWEB (???)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps

    3.6) SCTP Failover (???)
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover

4) Other Drafts

    4.1) Edward Crabbe - Generic UDP Encapsulation for IP Tunneling (???)
    draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap
    - Proposed as a work item

==================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------