Subject: [tsvwg] Addition of TSVWG Charter Milestones

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:03:58 +0000

Spencer (as responsible AD),

the following drafts were discussed in the TSVWG meetings in Vancouver 
and received support at that meeting, offers to review, and no noted 
opposition.

Since then, a WG call for adoption has completed. This has confirmed 
this position. The Chairs therefore request the addition of the 
following milestones to the TSVWG charter.

Please could the ADs approve this request?

Gorry
(co-Chair TSVWG)

----

PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING NEW MILESTONES TO THE TSVWG CHARTER:

NEW:
Jan 2014 Submit ‘SCTP PR Polices’ as a PS RFC

NEW:
Jul 2014 Submit ‘SCTP New Data Chunk’ as a PS RFC

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 23:55:51 -0600

Dear IESG Secretary,

These milestones are approved ...

Thank you,

Spencer