Subject: [tsvwg] Request that TSVWG adopts draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos as WG item

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:47:02 +0100

TSVWG,

This is a request that TSVWG adopts draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos as a
WG item. There are significant interest in RTCWEB to have a document
that documents what the possibilities are for Diffserv markings of
traffic flows like RTCWEB data and media traffic.

I strongly encourage the RTCWEB WG participants to engage in this work
and jointly work with TSVWG participants and the document authors to
resolve issues, raise and answer questions around this work.

Merry Christmas

Magnus Westerlund
(As RTCWEB WG chair)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------