Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 08:52:37 -0800

Changed milestone "Submit 'Encoding and Transport of (Pre-) Congestion
Information from the Domain Egress to the Ingress' to the IESG for
consideration as an Experimental RFC", set due date to January 2014
from May 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'RSVP Application-ID Profiles for Voice and
Video Streams' to IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard RFC",
set due date to January 2014 from July 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Quick Failover Algorithm in SCTP' to the
IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC", set due date to May
2014 from July 2013.

Added milestone "Submit Multicast UDP Guidelines as a BCP RFC", due
July 2014.

Added milestone "Submit 'Behavioral Requirements Updates as a BCP
RFC", due November 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration
as a Proposed Standard", set description to "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support'
to IESG for consideration as a PS RFC", set due date to November 2014
from May 2013.

Added milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Specification as a BCP RFC", due
November 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Intserv Multiple TSpec' to IESG for
consideration as a Proposed Standard RFC", set description to "Submit
'RSVP Multiple Instance' to IESG as a PS RFC", set due date to April
2015 from May 2012.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/charter/