Subject: [tsvwg] FW: [Aeon] Time slots for AEON session at IETF 89 - Please indicate available via link below by Wed. Feb 19

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 23:47:59 +0000

Just an FYI, we posted and presented the following draft at previous IETF
meetings:

A Framework for Signaling Flow Characteristics between Applications and
the Network 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckert-intarea-flow-metadata-framework-02
)

We have taken the feedback from this and created two new drafts, focusing
on the problem statement and use cases, respectively:
"Application Enabled Open Networking: Problem Statement and Requirements²,
draft-eckel-aeon-problem-statement-00
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-aeon-problem-statement-00)
"Application Enabled Open Networking Use Cases²,
draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-01)

If you are interested in this area, you should consider subscribing to the
AEON list and attending the meeting we are planning at IETF 89, as
announced in the forwarded e-mail.

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/17/14, 10:12 AM, "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>AEON list members and other interested parties,
>
>We plan to reserve an IESG breakout room to have an AEON meeting at IETF
>89 in London.
>Please indicate which of the potential time slots work for you no later
>than Wednesday, Feb 19.
>All time slots are 1 hour in duration.
>The actual location and time will be announced on the AEON list.
>
>
>Preliminary agenda is as follows:
>1) problem statement draft
>2) draft charter
>
>The agenda will be finalized via a separate thread on the AEON list as
>well.
>Here is the link to the poll:
>http://www.doodle.com/fb8k5hyqap4iqyye
>
>
>Cheers,
>Charles
>
>_______________________________________________
>Aeon mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aeon