Subject: [tsvwg] Toronto Tue agenda posted, send slides!!

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:19:07 -0400

The tsvwg agenda for Tuesday (both sessions) was posted a while back:

	https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/90/agenda/tsvwg/

Those presenters who haven't already sent slides (thank you to those who
have) should send slides ASAP, by mid-day Monday at the latest please.

If the tsvwg meeting starts on Tuesday w/o slides for an agenda item,
the chairs may impose a 3-5min time limit for a brief verbal summary + Q&A.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 22:39:28 -0700

Hi, David (et al.),

There are no slides for the port use doc. I did not request a slot, and 
am not attending.

The next step is for me to post a summary of the issues raised during 
WGLC and resolve those issues in an updated document, but that was not 
ready in time for the draft deadline, so I had not planned on having 
anything presented.

Joe