Subject: Re: [tsvwg] Draft notes from Toronto meeting

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:14:28 +0100

Gorry,

The notes on the morning session seem to end in the middle of a 
sentence. Then the afternoon session starts. Has there been some text lost?

The break happens during the discussion of Tunnel Congestion Feedback 
(which was last in the morning). But I'm interested to know what the 
end of the discussion was.

Cheers

Bob

At 13:38 28/07/2014, [email-masked] wrote:

>Please review the draft notes and send any comments/corrections, they are
>available at:
>http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/minutes/minutes-90-tsvwg
>
>Gorry

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                                  BT

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:53:16 +0100

Thanks for noting this - I added the comments from the Chairs at the end.

Gorry