Subject: [tsvwg] WG Adoption Call for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker- 22 August 2014

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 20:06:58 -0400

The TSVWG chairs are considering adoption of the above draft. This draft
has been discussed at previous IETF meetings and on the list.

At the recent Toronto IETF meeting, the draft received strong support from
the people present in the meeting room, and no comments against adopting
this draft as a TSVWG work item.

The WG chairs now invite any further comments on this adoption. If there
are concerns or comments about adoption please send comments to the list
or to the Chairs.  We plan to make a final decision on this adoption on
22 August 2014.

Also, would the draft author (Gorry) please send a note to the list
indicating whether you know of any IPR related to this draft that
requires disclosure in accordance with BCP 79.  Needless to say,
Gorry is recused from this decision, as he is the author of this draft.

Thanks,
--David (tsvwg WG co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 10:31:49 -0700

I support the adoption of this document, and know of no IPR.

Joe

---

From: "Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:04:59 +0000

+1

Michael Ramalho

-----Original Message-----
From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Joe Touch
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 1:32 PM
To: Black, David; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] WG Adoption Call for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker- 22 August 2014

Joe

On 8/7/2014 5:06 PM, Black, David wrote:
> The TSVWG chairs are considering adoption of the above draft. This 
> draft has been discussed at previous IETF meetings and on the list.
>
> At the recent Toronto IETF meeting, the draft received strong support 
> from the people present in the meeting room, and no comments against 
> adopting this draft as a TSVWG work item.
>
> The WG chairs now invite any further comments on this adoption. If 
> there are concerns or comments about adoption please send comments to 
> the list or to the Chairs.  We plan to make a final decision on this 
> adoption on
> 22 August 2014.
>
> requires disclosure in accordance with BCP 79.  Needless to say, Gorry 
> is recused from this decision, as he is the author of this draft.
>
> Thanks,
> David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer EMC Corporation, 176 South St., 
> Hopkinton, MA  01748

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 19:52:30 +0000

I also support the adoption of this document

Salvatore

---

From: Varun Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 23:03:01 +0300

I support the adoption of this draft and volunteer to review future
versions of the document.

Varun.

---

From: Lucy yong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 20:39:33 +0000

Support!
Lucy 

On Aug 8, 2014, at 7:31 PM, Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer EMC Corporation, 176 South 
>> St., Hopkinton, MA  01748

---

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 11:37:55 +0200

+1

On 8. aug. 2014, at 22:03, Varun Singh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I support the adoption of this draft and volunteer to review future versions of the document.
> 
> Varun. 
>

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:54:09 +0100

David,

I support adoption of this draft.

Note we already cite this draft in 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons, which has just 
finished WG last call, which already starts to prove its worth.

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                                  BT

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:28:59 +0100

> has been discussed at previous IETF meetings and on the list.
...
> --David (tsvwg WG co-chair)

For the record, I claim no IPR related to this draft, and do not know of
any that requires disclosure in accordance with BCP 79.

Gorry

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:27:53 -0400

Having seen significant support both in the Toronto meeting and on the
list, this draft is hereby adopted by the tsvwg WG - the author (Gorry)
should submit a -00 WG version (draft-ietf-tsvwg- ...) at his earliest
convenience.

Many thanks to everyone who responded, and particularly people who
offered to review future versions.

Thanks,

> From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Black, David
> Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 8:07 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tsvwg] WG Adoption Call for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-
> 22 August 2014
>