Subject: [tsvwg] Revised tsvwg Honolulu agenda posted

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 19:25:00 +0000

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda/tsvwg/

Reminder - both TSVWG sessions are now on **Thursday** (hit reload in
the browser if you see an agenda that includes Tuesday - that's
now a taps WG meeting).

This agenda should be the final assignment of drafts to sessions,
but we have flexibility to make changes if needed.

Both sessions on Thursday are expected to run short, in part because
the Honolulu location seems to have discouraged a number of the usual
participants from attending.

Many thanks to the presenters who have already pro-actively sent me
their slides.  For the rest of them, including me ;-), I'd like
to have all the slides by mid-afternoon (Honolulu time) on Tuesday.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------