Subject: [tsvwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:40:51 -0800

Hi, all,

This version incorporates final input from WGLC:

- corrections to some obsoleted references

- addition of intra-machine use case

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:54:23 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Dr. Joseph D. Touch <[email-masked]>, Joe Touch <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use
Revision:	06
Title:		Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses
Document date:	2014-11-11
Group:		tsvwg
Pages:		21
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-06

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations to application and service
   designers on how to use the transport protocol port number space. IT
   complements (but does not update) RFC6335, which focuses on IANA
   process.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat