Subject: [tsvwg] IMPORTANT: tsvwg now on Thu: 0900 & 1300

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 22:51:13 +0000

In order to avoid the conflict with dclcrg on Tue in Honolulu,
the Tue 1300-1500 tsvwg meeting session has been swapped with
the Thu 0900-1130 taps meeting session.

*** TSVWG session times for Honolulu are now: ***
*** Thursday, November 13, 0900-1130 *and* 1300-1500. ***

Due to the late nature of this schedule change (for which the
responsible IRTF and IESG folks profusely apologize ...), I want
to offer anyone who has other plans for Thu 0900-1130 (the new
tsvwg time slot) to ask for specific drafts to be assigned to
the original 1300-1500 time slot.  Conflict list:
	- Thu 0900-1130: 6tisch nfvrg lmap mmusic manet spring tls
	- Thu 1300-1500: dnssd lime ecrit idr saag
Requests can be sent to the list or directly to the chairs.  The
sooner, the better, please.  We can't promise to honor all
requests, but we'll try to do what we can.

The overall agenda plan is that the first meeting session
(Thu 0900-1130) will run short - by how much will be determined
when the final tsvwg agenda is uploaded later this week.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------