Subject: [tsvwg] New Version Notification for draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-00.txt

From: Robert Chodorek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 14:26:57 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert R. Chodorek and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv
Revision:	00
Title:		RSVP Extensions for Dynamic Reservation
Document date:	2015-02-07
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv/
Htmlized:       
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chodorek-tsvwg-rsvp-dynamic-resv-00

Abstract:
    RSVP reservations are static in nature and typically last for the
    whole session. The proposed extension to the RSVP allows the RSVP to
    make elastic adjustments to reservations for the current demand of
    network resources. The proposed method dynamically changes the RSVP
    reservations on the basis of knowledge about transmitted traffic.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat