Subject: [tsvwg] Tsvwg slides - use this link

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:24:07 +0000

Something seems to be wrong with the IETF-92 meeting materials link on
the IETF home page.

Slides for the TSVWG meeting later today can be found here:
	https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/tsvwg.html.

All of Tuesday's slides are there, and we hope to have all of Thursday's
slides uploaded later today or sometime tomorrow morning.  Michael [8.],
Karen [9.], Bob [12.] and Xingpeng [13.] - this is your reminder to
please send slides sometime today [agenda item number is in square
brackets].

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------