Subject: [tsvwg] Dallas - draft agenda, speakers, and slides!!

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:52:56 +0000

The initial draft agenda for the tsvwg Dallas meetings has been uploaded:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/agenda/agenda-92-tsvwg

Suggestions for changes are welcome.

If your name appears on the agenda as a presenter or "(TBD)" appears
next to your draft, we need a confirmation of who will be presenting
- please send email to [email-masked] (it's ok to change
presenter name - these are our best guesses).

We (chairs) have accommodated all the time requests that we know
about - if there are additional time requests, please send an email
to [email-masked] with the filename and title of the
draft, speaker's name and time requested.

Please note that meeting time will be tight in Dallas - 110min of
each 120min session is currently scheduled, so offers to yield time
in advance will definitely be appreciated (e.g., if some of the
20min time slots on Thursday only need 10min).

Slides will be due by midnight Sunday in Dallas for both sessions.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------