Subject: [tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:22:32 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses
    Author(s)     : J. Touch
    Filename      : draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : 2015-03-18 
    
   This document provides recommendations to application and service
   protocol designers on how to use the assigned transport protocol
   port number space and when to request a port assignment from IANA.
   It provides designer guidelines on how to interact with the IANA
   processes defined in RFC6335, thus serving to complement (but not
   update) that document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:49:03 +0000

This draft is an intermediate step towards resolving the concerns raised
in IESG Evaluation.  There will be a -09 version (probably before the first
[Tue] tsvwg meeting in Dallas) that contains more changes, although the
current belief (well at least the WG chairs' fervent hope ...) is that most
of the changes that will be needed are in this -08 version.

There will be a summary of what's been changed in the tsvwg Dallas meeting;
this is planned for the Tuesday session.

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 12:23 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-08.txt
>