Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:39:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : GRE-in-UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of encapsulating network protocol
   packets within GRE and UDP headers.  In this encapsulation, the
   source UDP port can be used as an entropy field for purposes of load
   balancing, while the protocol of the encapsulated packet in the GRE
   payload is identified by the GRE Protocol Type. Usage restrictions
   apply to GRE-in-UDP usage for traffic that is not congestion
   controlled and to UDP zero checksum usage with IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/