Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:18:18 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Specification' as a BCP RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Quick Failover Algorithm in SCTP' to the
IESG for consideration as a Proposed Standard RFC", added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP New Data Chunk' as a Proposed Standard
RFC", added draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'DSCP packet markings for RTCWeb QoS' to
IESG as a Proposed Standard RFC", added draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration
as a PS RFC", set due date to December 2015 from November 2014, added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Behavioral Requirements Updates' as a BCP
RFC", set due date to December 2015 from November 2014, added
draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Specification of GRE in UDP encapsulation'
to IESG as a PS RFC", added draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Network Transport Circuit Breakers' to
IESG", added draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker to milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/charter/

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 00:23:06 +0000

These changes consist mostly of attaching drafts to milestones.

> Deleted milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Specification' as a BCP RFC".

This draft has been merged into the SCTP NAT Support draft.  That
draft and the NAT behavior requirements update draft now have end
of year due dates.

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: tsvwg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
> Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG
>