Subject: [tsvwg] Fw: [apps-discuss] James Polk

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 22:56:23 +0000

For the benefit of those not on the apps-discuss list...

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 6/2/2015 5:14:42 PM
Subject: [apps-discuss] James Polk

I wanted to let you know that our colleague and friend James Polk passed 
away last week. James participated in the IETF for over a decade. Over 
the years he made many valuable contributions that spanned the areas, 
with particular focus on SIP, emergency services, geolocation, and 
differentiated services. Beyond his technical work, he sought to make 
improvements in the role of WG chair and the IETF overall. I think we 
all knew him as a fierce defender of the solutions he believed in who 
also had a softer side. He will be missed at the IETF and at Cisco.

Please keep James' family in your thoughts.

Alissa
_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss