Subject: [tsvwg] ** DRAFT Agenda being built for Prague **

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:06:51 +0100

Here is the current Agenda for TSVWG - if you are on the list and have not
confirmed to the Chairs - please send an email. We will then allocate
timing to presentation slots.

Best wishes,

Gorry & David
(TSV WG Co-Chairs)

    ---------------------------------------------
    tsvwg Session 1 (2:00:00)
    Thursday, Afternoon Session II 1520-1720
    Room Name: Karlin I/II size: 125
    ---------------------------------------------
    tsvwg Session 2 (2:00:00)
    Wednesday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1940
    Room Name: Congress Hall III size: 225
    ---------------------------------------------

TSVWG Meeting at IETF 93, Prague, CZ
WG Chairs: Gorry Fairhurst and David Black
Note Taker 1: <??>
Note Taker 2: <??>
Jabber Scribe: <??>

1. Agenda

2. Status/updates (WG Chairs) - 15 minutes

   http://www.arkko.com/tools/allstats/jamespolk.html

   Additional Policies for the PR Extension of SCTP (RFC 7496)

   Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses(RFC-Ed)
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use
.
   DTLS Encapsulation of SCTP Packets (RFC-Ed)
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps

   NAT Behavioral Requirements Updates
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update

   RSVP Application-ID Profiles for Voice and Video Streams
   draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles

   Charter & Milestones - 5 minutes

3. WG Coordination (Activities related to TSV in other areas) - 5 minutes

   Chairs - Encapsulation Considerations
   draft-rtg-dt-encap

   Chairs - The Benefits to Applications of using ECN (past WGLC)
   draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits

   <??? - other drafts that should be mentioned?>

4. WG Drafts (Protocols)

4.1 G Fairhurst / L Eggert - UDP Usage Guidelines - 10 minutes
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis

4.2 Lucy Yong or Tom Herbert - Generic UDP Encapsulation for IP Tunneling
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap

4.3 Gorry Fairhurst - Network Transport Circuit Breakers
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker

5. WG Drafts (SCTP)

5.1 Michael Tuexen - Stream Schedulers and and User Message Interleaving
for SCTP
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata

5.2 Karen Neilson - Quick Failover Algorithm in SCTP - 10 minutes
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover

5.3 Michael Tuexen - SCTP Network Address Translation Support
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-natsupp

6. WG Drafts (DiffServ/Network)

6.1 ??? - Guidelines for adding Congestion Notification to Protocols that
Encapsulate IP
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-encap-guidelines

6.2 ??? - DSCP and other packet markings for RTCWeb QoS
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos
6.3 Ruediger Geib - DiffServ interconnection classes and practice
    draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon

6.4 David Black - Discussion of Scavenger Class support in DS
    Individual: <draft TBD>

Note 1: Please contact the WG Chairs with agenda items. New work to be
brought
to this group requires prior discussion on the tsvwg mailing list.

Note 2: ??? - If you would like to confirm the agenda slot, please send a
note with the
presenter name to the WG Chairs ([email-masked])

Draft 28 June 2015.