Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG WGLC: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-06

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 22:39:24 +0000

This email announces a TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

                          UDP Usage Guidelines
                     draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-06

Due to the timing and importance of this draft, this WGLC will
run for longer than usual - it will be about 3 weeks, ending at
midnight US Eastern (daylight) Time on Friday, October 9 (this date &
time have been chosen to provide the authors with time to update the
draft, including email discussion of the changes, before the Yokohama
draft cutoff on 19).

Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] list, although
purely editorial comments may be sent directly to the authors at
[email-masked].  Please cc: the WG chairs
at [email-masked] if you would like the chairs to track
your editorial comments as part of the WGLC process.

As part of this WGLC, comments are requested on the usability of this
draft by protocol designers elsewhere in the IETF.  I will send a
separate email (as an individual) to make a few suggestions.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------