Subject: [tsvwg] query on sctp

From: sriram anil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:17:17 +0530

Hi All,

I have a query on SCTP multi homing when zero window probe occurred.

p1   --------------------  pa
p2   --------------------  pa

The above two paths are created from local to peer sctp. when pa send rwnd
as zero. should there be only one chunk(one TSN) in flight from both p1 and
p2 or p1 will have TSN1 in flight and p2 will have TSN2 in flight ?

Regards,
sanil

---

From: Randall Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:18:31 -0500

In a zero window situation only one chunk may be in flight on the
association regardless of how many paths it has. The receiver has no buffer
space. The probes purpose is to find out if that changed (in case of a lost
SACk that would have updated the window)

R
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2015, at 7:53 AM, sriram anil <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Regards,
sanil