Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG WGLC: draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-05 - ends Dec 12

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:51:50 +0000

This email announces a TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

   Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements Updates
             draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-05

This WGLC will be for just under 3 weeks, ending at midnight US Eastern
Time on Saturday, December 12.  Comments should be sent to the [email-masked]
list, although purely editorial comments may be sent directly to the authors
at [email-masked] - please cc: the WG
chairs at [email-masked]).

The WG chairs express our thanks to Brandon Williams for his recent review
of the -04 version of this draft.  We're looking for at least a couple more
reviews during WGLC - please email the chairs ([email-masked]) if
you're interested and willing to review this draft (otherwise, we'll have
to go "beat the bushes" for reviewers).

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------