Subject: [tsvwg] Draft TSVWG Yokohama minutes

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 23:59:15 +0000

See: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/minutes/minutes-94-tsvwg

Please send corrections, comments and/or changes to the chairs (and
to the list if appropriate).

Many thanks to Pasi Sarolahti and Aaron Falk for taking notes.

I've added a couple of additional elaborations to the minutes that I'll
repeat here:

a) WRT to existing magic numbers for demux within the UDP encapsulation
	used by Web RTC, see draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes, as that
	draft corrects some serious problems in RFC 5764:
	http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes/

b) The DSCP mapping to/from 802.11 that was driven by compatibility with mobile
	networks is in Section 4.2 of RFC 7561:
	https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7561#section-4.2

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------