Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:13:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Transport Circuit Breakers
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-11-18

Abstract:
   This document explains what is meant by the term "network transport
   Circuit Breaker" (CB).  It describes the need for circuit breakers
   for network tunnels and applications when using non-congestion
   controlled traffic, and explains where circuit breakers are, and are
   not, needed.  It also defines requirements for building a circuit
   breaker and the expected outcomes of using a circuit breaker within
   the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/