Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 13:15:47 -0800

Deleted milestone "Submit 'RSVP Multiple Instance' to IESG as a PS
RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit 'DiffServ interconnection classes and
practice' as an Informational  RFC", set due date to January 2016 from
December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit 'DSCP packet markings for RTCWeb QoS' to
IESG as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to February 2016 from
August 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Specification of GRE in UDP encapsulation'
to IESG as a PS RFC", set due date to March 2016 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP New Data Chunk' as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to May 2016 from May 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion
Notification to Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due
date to September 2016 from August 2015.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration
as a PS RFC", set due date to September 2016 from December 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/charter/