Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 12:47:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : GRE-in-UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of encapsulating network protocol
   packets within GRE and UDP headers. In this encapsulation method,
   the source UDP port can be used as an entropy field for purposes of
   load balancing, while the protocol of the encapsulated packet in the
   GRE payload is identified by the GRE Protocol Type. This document
   specifies requirements for two applicability scenarios for the
   encapsulation: (1) General Internet; (2) Controlled Environment,
   e.g. well-managed operator networks. The controlled environment has
   less restrictive requirements than the general Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/