Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG WGLC: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-11

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:04:29 +0000

This email announces a TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

                         GRE-in-UDP Encapsulation
                   draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

Due to the upcoming Buenos Aires meetings, this WGLC will last for about 3
weeks, ending at midnight US Eastern (daylight) Time on Saturday, April 2.  

Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] list, although purely
editorial comments may be sent directly to the authors at
[email-masked].  Please cc: the WG chairs at
[email-masked] if you would like the chairs to track such editorial
comments as part of the WGLC process.

This draft has been extensively revised since the Yokohama meeting week,
including some important terminology changes to better align with the
rfc5405bis draft (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis/).

The chairs encourage reviewers to pay particular attention to the draft's
discussion of applicability to two environments (begins in Section 2) - the
two environments are the general Internet usage (Default) and traffic-managed
controlled environments (TMCE).  When published as an RFC, this document
is likely to serve as an example of how to specify dual-environment-applicability
for other drafts.

Thanks, --David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953     Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754
[email-masked]        
----------------------------------------------------