Subject: [tsvwg] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 19:41:05 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-requirements-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some very minor comments:

- I echo Stephen's thanks to the shepherd for the details on the handling
of the IPR disclosure.

- 14, third paragraph:
Please consider changing the "MUST...only" construction to either
"MAY...only" or "MUST NOT...unless". I personally prefer the latter. 
(OTOH, isn't this already covered normatively in section 3? Perhaps it
could be descriptive here.)

-- Third paragraph from end:
s/"Hosts which require..."/"Hosts that require..."

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 06:29:34 +0000

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the comments.

I fixed those in my local copy. 

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Ben Campbell [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Envoyé : mercredi 2 mars 2016 04:41
> À : The IESG
> Cc : [email-masked]; David L. Black;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Objet : Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-tsvwg-behave-
> requirements-update-07: (with COMMENT)
>