Subject: [tsvwg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-02.txt

From: Ingemar Johansson S <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 14:17:05 +0000

Hi

This is an update of section 5 that describes the example modifications to 
Cubic, thought that it could be useful as I will show how it behaves in the 
ICCRG session tomorrow.

/Ingemar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: den 20 juli 2016 16:11
To: Ingemar Johansson S <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ingemar Johansson and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Name:		draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g
Revision:	02
Title:		Congestion control for 4G and 5G access
Document date:	2016-07-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-02
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-02

Abstract:
   This memo outlines the challenge that 4G and 5G access brings for
   transport protocol congestion control and also outlines a few simple
   examples that can improve transport protocol congestion control
   performance in 4G and 5G access.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission 
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat