Subject: [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:49:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diffserv-Interconnection classes and practice
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          David L. Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-14.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-12-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a limited common set of Diffserv Per Hop
   Behaviours (PHBs) and codepoints (DSCPs) to be applied at
   (inter)connections of two separately administered and operated
   networks, and explains how this approach can simplify network
   configuration and operation.  Many network providers operate Multi
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) using Treatment Aggregates for
   traffic marked with different Diffserv Per Hop Behaviors, and use
   MPLS for interconnection with other networks.  This document offers a
   simple interconnection approach that may simplify operation of
   Diffserv for network interconnection among providers that use MPLS
   and apply the Short-Pipe tunnel mode.  While motivated by the
   requirements of MPLS network operators that use Short-Pipe tunnels,
   this document is applicable to other networks, both MPLS and non-
   MPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 16:17:07 +0000

The -14 version contains what should be the last set of changes resulting
from IESG review.

Thanks, --David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:50 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-14.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 18:48:33 -0600

Hi, Gorry The Shepherd,

On Dec 16, 2016 00:17, "Black, David" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Is this version ready for approval?

Thanks,

Spencer

Thanks, --David