Subject: [tsvwg] Please send TSVWG Agenda requests for the IETF in Chicago (March 2017)

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 18:00:59 +0000

TSVWG has two slots allocated for the Chicago IETF.

If you have a draft that you have revised recently and would like to see 
this discussed at the meeting in Chicago, please send your request for 
agenda time to the tsvwg chairs ([email-masked]).

Please include in the request, the title and file name of the draft, the
speaker's name (and email), and how much time you think you will need.
Please embed the name of this WG in any new draft submissions.

We will prioritise drafts that are working group items and also drafts 
that have been actively discussed on the list.  Drafts not discussed on 
the mailing list prior to the meeting, or drafts that do not appear to 
yet have support from the working group are unlikely to get time at the 
meeting.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do contact the chairs,

Regards,

Gorry, Wes & David
(TSVWG Co-Chairs)
[email-masked]