Subject: [tsvwg] Milestones changed for tsvwg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:08:47 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'Tunnel Congestion Feedback' as an
Informational RFC", set due date to April 2017 from December 2016.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP New Data Chunk' as a Proposed Standard
RFC", set due date to April 2017 from January 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit 'A Lower Effort Per-Hop Behavior (LE PHB)'
as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to September 2017 from May
2017.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for DiffServ to IEEE 802.11
Mapping' as an Informational RFC ", set due date to September 2017
from January 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Guidelines for Adding Congestion
Notification to Protocols that Encapsulate IP' as a BCP RFC", set due
date to September 2017 from April 2017.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Propagating Explicit Congestion
Notification Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim' as a
Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to September 2017 from June
2017.

Changed milestone "Submit 'SCTP NAT Support' to IESG for consideration
as a PS RFC", set due date to December 2017 from April 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tsvwg/about/