Subject: [tsvwg] 3GPP cutoff dates for 5G

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:57:57 -0500

During the TSVWG session yesterday, Wes said he was curious about 3GPP
cutoff dates for 5G.

I spoke with Georg Mayer, who is the CT chair in 3GPP, and is conveniently
attending IETF 98 :-) ...

The study period for 5G ends in mid-2018.

Georg is cc: on this e-mail, in case I got anything wrong, because that
matters.

Thanks, all.

Spencer

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:21:51 -0500

Dear TSVWG,

> Georg is cc: on this e-mail, in case I got anything wrong, because that

Something ate Georg's e-mail address on CC: of my e-mail (it's on the
version in my sent mail folder, but it didn't survive all the way to the
working group).

Georg's e-mail address is [email-masked], if there are
questions about 3GPP 5G milestone dates.

Thanks to Martin Dolly, for spotting his missing e-mail address and letting
me know.

Spencer