Subject: [tsvwg] TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-01 to conclude 10th Jul 2017

From: G Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 08:10:55 +0100

This email announces a second TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on:

             DiffServ to IEEE 802.11 Mapping
             draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-01

This WGLC will last for about 2 weeks weeks. The purpose of this call is 
to provide further feedback (if required) on changes made since the 
first WGLC concluded.

Comments should be sent to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>list, although purely
editorial comments may be sent directly to the authors. Please cc: the
WG chairs [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  if you 
would like the chairs to
track such editorial comments as part of the WGLC process.

No IPR disclosures have been submitted directly on
draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-01

Thanks,
Gorry
(TSVWG Co-Chair)